Thursday, September 22, 2005

It's been a while

It has been a while since my last post. Sorry about that. Life has been going as normal as possible. We have a very busy month coming up. Both my sister and brother in-law are getting married in October a week apart. To make it even more exciting we are flying to Ohio for my bother in-law's wedding with Gabriel who will be just under four months old. I am sure he will do just fine on the plane.
We had a hard night last night with Gabriel. We put him to bed and he was sleeping fine for about 15 minutes but he woke up again and started crying. For the first time we let him cry it out. It was very hard, I was crying myself. He only cried for about ten minutes and then fell back asleep. We just decided he was getting old enough to start to learn how to go to sleep himself and also to start learning how to comfort himself.
Gabriel is growing like a weed. He is going up another size in diapers, it almost makes me sad he is growing so fast. He has found his hands and loves to chew on them, it makes me wonder if this isn't the beginning stages of teething.
Our dog Obie has not completely stopped being bad. She hasn't peed on the carpet but she continues to poop. We just have to make sure to keep her out of Gabriel's room at all times.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marilyn Braun said...

Congratulations on your new baby, my daughter is 10 months old and it seems like yesterday that she was born. Enjoy this time, it goes by really fast.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home