Saturday, May 20, 2006

Stuntman

Here's a picture of Gabriel from Mother's Day. We spent the day at a park with my family.

Gabriel is growing up so quickly. He's starting to look like a little boy rather than a baby. He is cutting two new teeth right now, his front top two teeth. We are getting ready to go on our trip to Ohio and Kentucky. I know he'll have a good time with all of his family, particularly his cousins. (He loves to watch older kids play.)
He continues to get closer to crawling. He gets up on his hands and knees and rocks back and forth. He is already trying to pull himself up although he can't do that from a sitting position. We are fairly certain he is going to walk soon after crawling. He loves to stand and rock back and forth on our laps.
One funny side note is he shakes his head back and forth whenever I blow dry my hair.
I had a wonderful first Mother's Day. I feel as though I am in a new category of life. I, of course, have a lot more respect for my own mother. I think of all of the sacrifices I have already made in my life, sacrificing my personal time and energy for that of my son. At times it seems overwhelming but then I play with Gabriel and he looks up at me and smiles with such love and admiration. It makes it all worth while.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kyle & Carolyn,
Gabriel is a little cutie! It's fun seeing recent pictures of him. Your blog idea is a good one...I have followed in your footsteps and created out own! God Bless you guys!

Lydia Ingegneri

2:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better be careful or Jon and Heather will be taking him to Hollywood with them to start his training as a professional stuntman. He can be the first 1 year old (almost) stuntman in the business!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home