Friday, January 26, 2007

Twice the Fun!

A lot has happened over the last six monthes. Gabriel is now nineteen monthes and growing like a weed. He has soo much energy! He is of course walking now. He unfortunately does not walk with us that well yet so it's still a lot of carrying. We are working in it!
We bought and moved into our first home. A condo at Lakeland Hills in Auburn. It is technically smaller than our former apartment but the layout is a lot better. It's exciting to have a place of our own!
We received some good news recently. I found out that I am pregnant in December. Due to the fact that I miscarried last March we waited to make a general announcement. I was having a hard time deciding on a doctor so I waited until I was 10 weeks to go to my first appointment. Surprisingly the doctor decided to do an ultrasound and discovered that I am having twins. ( I wondered why I was so sick and already starting to show!)
We are of course very excited! Our little condo will be very cozy. I am almost 13 weeks now so I think I am out of the major danger zone for a miscarriage.
It is amazing to me to see God at work. We recently started going to a new church where there are two families with twins. We don't know anyone else with twins. I even had a few dreams that I was having twins. I am completely at peace with the idea of having two babies. Some people ask me how am I going to handle it. It is rather simple really, God will provide. I'm not saying it won't be hard but I know that through God Kyle and I will have all the grace and finances we need.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Ruzyla Family said...

Congratulations! You are going to be one busy mommy:-).

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home